I received the $79.knee brace in a timely manner, product did not fit at all, size was way to small even though I measured properly.

I paid to have it returned and expected to get a refund within a few weeks, not so, getting them to refund me was like pulling teeth, emails and phone calls were not answered, after a threat to them that I was going to contact my credit card company with a complaint they then replied that they would refund my card minus a $22. restocking fee.

It took me 5 weeks for them to do this.In my opinion the knee brace was way over priced and not any better then the one I purchased from wallmart for $20.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Brace Shop. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Brace Shop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare The Brace Shop to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Brace Shop?

Comments