1.2

The Brace Shop is an absolute nightmare to deal with.I ordered a brace on 12/29/16, they charged me THREE times for the brace, lied to me when I called back, gave me a run around.

Talked to Ken, the owner of the business who also lied to me. I paid extra for expedited shipping. Never received my brace. Called back and was lied to again.

I have called 9 times and talked with 6 different 'customer service' representatives and they are all liars. I am sending back the brace that finally arrived in the WRONG SIZE. Told to return it for credit. They are not the least bit supportive of customers and are pathological in the amount of lies they dream up to try to *** a customer.

Today, I was told that the item was drop shipped from the manufacturer and that they no longer carry that brace. They tried to dump a wrong sized one on me. When I asked them why they didn't tell me this, the girl Caroline, lied and said they discontinued the product line. l said, you dropped this line in the past 6 days since my order?

She couldn't even answer. I will NEVER EVER do business with this lousy bunch of liars. Fed up. Buyers beware.

Do NOT buy from the Brace Shop.NEVER.

Review about: The Brace Shop Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with The Brace Shop?

Comments

I too ordered two items, supposedly sent Federal Express.As of today - 2 weeks later - I still have no merchandise OR response to 15 phone calls.

Cannot contact these people.

I've emailed, and phone called them to no avail.I want my $$ money returned.